Sana Safinaz Mahay Winter 2020 4A
A shadow grey, marlin blue, sand and oat slub shirt is layered with a fusion print of Chinese trellis and Kashmiri kashida kari inspired motifs. The sequined neckline rests elegantly onto an oat and marlin blue organza base. Cotton pants in shadow grey complement the khaddar dupatta, dip dyed to perfection in shades of marlin blue.
Digitally Printed Shirt Front On Slub - 1.20 meters
Digitally Printed Shirt Back On Slub - 1.20 meters
Digitally Printed Sleeves On Slub - 0.65 meter
Embroidery On Organza
Printed Dupatta On Khaddar - 2.5 meters
Dyed Pants - 2.5 meters
Authenticity: 100% Original
Dispatch date: After 10th December
Disclaimer: The actual product & colors may vary from the images shown depending on the device you are using to view the product. Any additional fabric, patches, or embellishments included with the product are mentioned in the product description.
- Wash Care : The first wash of the garment should always be Dry-Cleaned.
- This collection is under pre-booking you may pre-book it today by checking out and making the payment.
- Type : Unstitched
- All Suits are unstitched and come in a packing where all the embroidery, designs and patches are provided in the form of patches and stripes which are to be stitched to the shirt material.
- The shade of the colour of the real material may vary than that in the picture.
- As this product is under pre-booking, so the price may vary depending upon the stock arrival.