Sana Safinaz Mahay Winter 2020 3B
Black, charcoal, moss and fire hues rest on a slub shirt, digitally printed in a fusion of color blocking, Kashmiri embroidery and block printing motifs. The organza neckline is embroidered in shades of moss on a deep black base. Inspired by Kashmiri Paisleys, the khaddar dupatta comes to life in black and fire, dancing with intricate South Asian bootis and geometric designs in a block print technique.
Digitally Printed Shirt Front On Slub - 1.20 meters
Digitally Printed Shirt Back On Slub - 1.20 meters
Digitally Printed Sleeves On Slub - 0.65 meter
Embroidery On Organza
Printed Dupatta On Khaddar - 2.5 meters
Authenticity: 100% Original
Dispatch date: After 10th December
Disclaimer: The actual product & colors may vary from the images shown depending on the device you are using to view the product. Any additional fabric, patches, or embellishments included with the product are mentioned in the product description.
- Wash Care : The first wash of the garment should always be Dry-Cleaned.
- This collection is under pre-booking you may pre-book it today by checking out and making the payment.
- Type : Unstitched
- All Suits are unstitched and come in a packing where all the embroidery, designs and patches are provided in the form of patches and stripes which are to be stitched to the shirt material.
- The shade of the colour of the real material may vary than that in the picture.
- As this product is under pre-booking, so the price may vary depending upon the stock arrival.