Sana Safinaz Mahay Winter 2020 11B
Bright sangria, scarlet red and currant combine onto this slub shirt, digitally printed with a fusion of Mughal and Ottoman architecture inspired motifs. An embroidered neckline on organza dazzles in oxidized gold, sequins and tilla on a black base with the same design rendering. Paired with sangria statement pants and black, olive, brown, tan and oxidized gold linen dupatta, printed with Mughal architectural motifs.
Printed Shirt Front On Slub - 1.20 meters
Printed Shirt Back On Slub - 1.20 meters
Printed Sleeves On Slub - 0.65 meter
- Embroidery on Organza
Digitally Printed Dupatta On Khaddar - 2.5 meters
Dyed Pants - 2.5 meters
Authenticity: 100% Original
Dispatch date: After 10th December
Disclaimer: The actual product & colors may vary from the images shown depending on the device you are using to view the product. Any additional fabric, patches, or embellishments included with the product are mentioned in the product description.
- Wash Care : The first wash of the garment should always be Dry-Cleaned.
- This collection is under pre-booking you may pre-book it today by checking out and making the payment.
- Type : Unstitched
- All Suits are unstitched and come in a packing where all the embroidery, designs and patches are provided in the form of patches and stripes which are to be stitched to the shirt material.
- The shade of the colour of the real material may vary than that in the picture.
- As this product is under pre-booking, so the price may vary depending upon the stock arrival.