Sana Safinaz Mahay Winter 2020 10A
This anchor grey, beige and flaxen linen shirt is printed with motifs evocative of intricate lace patterns. It comes with an embroidered organza neckline, with motifs inspired by sozni embroidery and wool tanka in beiges on an anchor grey base. The cotton pants in anchor grey tie the exquisite ensemble together. Mughal architecture and floral motifs are layered onto a black, goldenrod, sea green, maroons, browns, beiges and sapphire linen dupatta.
Printed Shirt Front On Linen - 1.20 meters
Printed Shirt Back On Linen - 1.20 meters
Printed Sleeves On Linen - 0.65 meter
- Embroidery on Organza
Digitally Printed Dupatta On Linen - 2.5 meters
Dyed Pants - 2.5 meters
Authenticity: 100% Original
Dispatch date: After 10th December
Disclaimer: The actual product & colors may vary from the images shown depending on the device you are using to view the product. Any additional fabric, patches, or embellishments included with the product are mentioned in the product description.
- Wash Care : The first wash of the garment should always be Dry-Cleaned.
- This collection is under pre-booking you may pre-book it today by checking out and making the payment.
- Type : Unstitched
- All Suits are unstitched and come in a packing where all the embroidery, designs and patches are provided in the form of patches and stripes which are to be stitched to the shirt material.
- The shade of the colour of the real material may vary than that in the picture.
- As this product is under pre-booking, so the price may vary depending upon the stock arrival.