Inspirational quotes about struggle in life to remind you that while you're facing hardships, don't ever hand over because the sun will shine again, better than before. You'll be able to share these life struggle quotes and sayings along with your family, friends, and loved ones to inspire them furthermore, and to accumulate encouragement on the way to how struggles in life. Your life struggles are meant to strengthen and mold you to be a higher version of yourself within the future.
You have got complete control over only one thing within the
universe — your thinking – and that’s where motivational quotes are available in.
Here are the most effective life struggle quotes and sayings for those tough times that may cause you to think positive and to stay you motivated from all the adversity in life.
1. “The Way Get Started Is To Quit Talking And Begin Doing.” – Walt Disney.
Walter Elias Disney was an American administrator, animator, writer, voice actor and filmmaker. A pioneer of the American animation industry, he introduced several developments in the production of cartoons.
2. “The Pessimist Sees Difficulty In Every Opportunity. The Optimist Sees Opportunity In Every Difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
Sir Winston Leonard Spencer-Churchill was a British politician, officer, and writer. He was Prime Minister of the UK.
3. “Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today.” – Will Rogers
William Penn Adair Rogers (November 4, 1879 – August 15, 1935) was an American stage and film actor, vaudeville performer, cowboy, humorist, newspaper columnist, and social commentator from Oklahoma. He was a Cherokee citizen born in the Cherokee Nation, Indian Territory.
4. Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle. Unknown
5. “You Learn More From Failure Than From Success. Don’t Let It Stop You. Failure Builds Character.” – Unknown
6. “It’s Not Whether You Get Knocked Down, It’s Whether You Get Up.”
Vincent Thomas Lombardi was an American football coach and executive within the National Football League (NFL). He is best known as the head coach of the Green Bay Packers during the 1960s,
7. “Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you”. Unknown
8. “Failure Will Never Overtake Me If My Determination To Succeed Is Strong Enough.” Og Mandino
Augustine " Og " Mandino II was an American author. He wrote the bestselling book The Best Salesman in the World. His books have sold over 50 million copies and have been translated into over 25 languages.
9. “Security Is Mostly A Superstition. Life Is Either A Daring Adventure Or Nothing.” Helen Keller
Helen Adams Keller was an American author, political activist, and lecturer. She was the first deaf-blind person to earn a Bachelor of Arts degree.
10. “The only source of knowledge is the experience”. – Albert Einstein
Albert Einstein was a German-born theoretical physicist who developed the theory of relativity, one of the two pillars of modern physics (alongside quantum mechanics)